Big Kids Summer Program
Big Kids Summer Program at Hilltop (K-3rd grade)
Summer Big Kids is currently full. If you would like to get on the wait list please email email@example.com. The wait list is likely to move as summer plans tend to fluctuate for families.
What better way for your child to jump into summer than with a program that offers the opportunity to explore the outdoors, visit various sites around the city, and then incorporate those experiences into in-depth projects imagined and constructed with friends?
Big Kids Summer offers:
- Child-centered, emergent curriculum practices, inspired by the Reggio Emilia tradition
- The opportunity to explore & experience the outdoors and local neighborhoods
- Experienced teachers who mentor, guide, and inspire
- Low child to teacher ratios of 1 to 9
- The support to imagine and construct in-depth projects with friends.
- A creative environment with access to two on-site art studios.
- The community to develop lasting friendships.
We offer a flexible way to sign up for our program in order to accommodate various summer plans.Â Â You have the option to sign-up for two week sessions.Â We have found that childrenâ€™s experiences are greatly enhanced by developing and deepening relationships with their friends and teachers over a period of time, and encourage you to contemplate consecutive weeks at Hilltop.Â If you need financial assistance, please let us know and we will send you the appropriate form.
Itâ€™s such a treat for us to spend full days with your child week after week as Big Kids explore the city and surrounding landscape, all the while developing meaningful relationships as a community. While the Big Kids teachers have exciting plans for the summer, they also look forward to continuing to build curriculum around the ideas, art, and creative questions that emerge from your children.Â This promises to be a wonderful summer together!
Sign up today!
If you have any questions or for more information, email our Registrar.